Monday, November 25, 2013

Gettin' Glowy

Face oils are all the rage these days and I have most definitely jumped on the bandwagon. They smell great, are totally natural (gotta check those labels) and leave my skin with a nice little glow. I compulsively buy beauty products (it runs in the family) so here are some of my faves:

Living Libations Best Skin Ever
Living Libations is a majorly hippity dippity company in the absolute best way possible. Obsessed with how their Best Skin Ever oil absorbs and smells!

Vered 
Just got this one and so far I'm into it. I'm a sucker for a pretty bottle. 

Mun Nighttime Dream Youth Serum
Every time I try to buy this off of Spirt Beauty Lounge it's sold out, so it's got to be good right? Stay tuned for when I finally get my hands on it. 

Acure Argan Oil

A nice light facial oil I picked up at Whole Foods. I like it for my hair too and not too pricey compared to the others.

evanhealy Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum
Another Whole Foods buy. Their beauty section gets me all the time and I love anything rose scented.

Ila Glowing Radiance Face Oil

LOVED this one. It feels so luxurious, but it's a little pricey so I haven't replenished. Stocking stuffer? 

That's all for now. Oh and The Chalkboard (Pressed Juicery's blog) has a great post on essential oils up today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment